Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Riding Lesson Today


Hi Friends,

I was finally able to start my riding lessons today. I got a big package of riding lessons for my Birthday but have not been able to get them under way because of the Winter weather and all the messiness that it brings. Pete (my horse buddy) are looking forward to communicating better and thus having more fun on the trail over the next weeks.

Today we started with rein position and communicating correctly with Pete so that I don't confuse him on rides. We also started working on side passing. This is going to take a while as I am aware that Pete walks all over me and I allow him to stop trying too often.

So we are under way, Pete and I on a journey to better communicate and have more fun.

Until next time. Peace, Love and find your bliss...

Don

No comments: