Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Disneyland Adventure "Tender Ride"

Hi Friends and Family,

As we get them we are sharing our videos and photo's from our latest adventure. This trip took us to Disneyland and we had an amazing time. One highlight was a ride on the Disneyland Railroad right up front on the tender. I have wanted to ride up there for years and for one reason or another have not been able to get this wish granted. This trip we made a point of checking to see if the tender rides were available and then waiting until the right train came through at the right time. One bonus I did not think about was that 2 can ride on the tender and I thought just one seat was available. This was great as I can now share this memory with Brenda forever.

Brenda asked the best questions on this ride and I pretty much sat there with my mouth open. Oh well I had been looking forward to this for so long, just never thought to get a couple questions ready to ask.

If you get a chance to take the "tender ride" on the Disneyland Railroad, make the extra effort to hop right up there with the engineer and fireman, you will never forget it.

Peace, Love and Bliss..

Don & Brenda

No comments: