Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rest, Just What the Doctor Ordered

The man who doesn't relax and hoot a few hoots voluntarily, now and then, is in great danger of hooting hoots and standing on his head for the edification of the pathologist and trained nurse, a little later on. ~Elbert Hubbard

Hi Friends,

Okay the Doctor did not order me to rest. I was just driving down the road and had been driving for a quite a few hours when I saw this beautiful spot along the Truckee River. It called me to stop and take a few deep breaths and relax a bit .. so I did.

It was a perfect day and the river was still lined with snow so it was wonderful to look at and imagine just how cold the water might be. Peaceful, peaceful, peaceful .... ahhh, bliss.

Have a wonderful day.

Peace, Love and Bliss,

Don

No comments: