Saturday, April 09, 2011

Wanted to Share This Video

Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything that is beautiful; for beauty is God's handwriting - a wayside sacrament. Welcome it in every fair face, in every fair sky, in every fair flower, and thank God for it as a cup of blessing. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi Friends,

The weather has been really interesting this month. Sunshine and warm weather then cold windy days and some snow mixed in. Then on Thursday I drove through this neat hail storm on my way to Sacramento. It was on the hill at Alta in California and it really came down for a mile or so. Then just when I was thinking I should pull over and wait it out, it ended and the sun came out again.

It was short but fun and the video I made is sort of cool. So enjoy and have a great day.

Peace, Love and Bliss,

Don

No comments: