Sunday, July 03, 2011

The Benefits of a Great Wet Winter

Rivers are roads which move, and which carry us whither we desire to go. ~Blaise Pascal

Hi Friends,

This year are experiencing the wonderful benefits of a long and wet Winter. Everywhere we go in Nevada this Spring and Summer, the water is running high and with spirit. On Friday as June was coming to an end and July was getting started, I stopped along highway 88 on my way to Lake Tahoe to see just how beautiful water was in one of my favorite spots.

Here just off the busy road, the West Fork of the Carson River is running high on the banks. The sound of the water can be heard from the road. I love this pot and often use it as a meditative rest from a busy day of driving. The sound of water on rocks can take your mind off the jumble of daily non sense.

I put together this video for you. Just the sound of the water to help take you away for a couple minutes.

Peace, Love and Bliss,

Don

No comments: