Tuesday, September 19, 2006

And the Rain, Rain, Rain


It's Thursday March 30th...
We are well into our Spring Adventure at Gold Beach, OR and today it rained. It actually rained a lot, and what is better to do when it rains than get a roaring fire going in the fireplace and read a good book. It was a moment of Zen for me and I think very refreshing for Brenda & Ash too. I chose Among Grizzlies as my book to enjoy this vacation. It is a really great account of Timothy Treadwell, he turns out to be one of the most passionate people I have studied. You might want to pick this coolio book if you like Bears and folks that really get excited about things they love.

We interupted our day periodically with trips to DQ for some refreshing and very addictive, ice creme treats. Very yummy!

Okay not much exciting to write about today.... maybe tomorrow will bring something for us to share.

Later....

Don, Brenda & Ash

No comments: