Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What a Show!


While Brenda enjoyed some quality time with her Mom, Ashley treated me to a fun trip to Ashland. During the morning and early afternoon we toured the town checking out shops and looking for some music that I have not seen in many years. The little shops and beautiful downtown of Ashland were alot of fun ... and I did find one of the CD's I was looking for. Thanks to "2 CD or not 2 to CD' for having a Brewer and Shipley CD on the shelf.

In the evening, Ashley took me to see a Shakespere play, 'The Winters Tale.' It featured William Langan in the lead role and was really fantastic. The actors were spot on delivering performances that transported you from the audience right into the story.

I picked up some 'Heartsong' chai and am now drinking it on special occasions so that it will last. It is made in Jacksonville, OR and is not available anywhere outside the immediate area. So until next trip or until I can get someone to bring me a few bottles ... yum!

Back in Medford, we enjoyed some BBQ prepared by Danny and visited. It was a great weekend away, made even more enjoyable because we were informed that it was snowing in parts of the Reno area. It is always great to run away from a Spring/Summer snow storm. Oh yes, and to laugh at those still stuck in it.

As always, there are some pictures from this adventure on our Flickr page. Just look for the Flickr display on the right side of this page and click away...

Unless we can find a new 'mini adventure' we are waiting for Disneyland in July!

Later...

Don & Brenda

No comments: